1439 Las Lunas St, Pasadena, CA 91106
(626) 523-3123 | email@example.com
My professional objective is to leverage my product and project management, business development, corporate strategy, marketing, and executive management experience in a challenging, mutually rewarding position.
- More than twenty years of management, consulting, and entrepreneurial experience focused on architecting, marketing, and supporting key initiatives related to web-based development projects.
- Successfully managed divisional profit and loss for large and small companies. Special expertise in budgeting, cost justification, marketing, strategic alliances, and managing client expectations.
- Comprehensive experience in product management, project management, business development, relationship management, quality assurance, user interface design, and problem solving.
- Ability to use analytical and logical methods to communicate new ideas, execute fast-action product management methodologies while defining business goals based on rapidly changing expectations.
- Innate understanding of diverse business models translating into a unique perspective on development requirements and an expertise in solution sales spanning many market verticals.
Good Gallery LLC
CEO / Founder. Pasadena, CA. November 2011 – Present
- Founded SaaS company that provides highly customizable websites, content management systems, and related services focusing on the professional photographer and visual artist verticals.
- Provide SEO consulting services and small business education in-person and online at regional, national, international, photographer conventions and workshops.
Rob Greer Photography
Owner / Founder. Pasadena, CA. March 2004 – Present
- Provide services as a wedding photographer, portrait photographer, product photographer, and event photographer to residents and businesses in Los Angeles and Orange counties.
- Publications include People, US Magazine, USA Today, Entertainment Tonight, TV Guide, The New York Times, Rangefinder Magazine, Shutterbug Magazine, The Advocate, and Good Magazine.
- Clients include Microsoft, AT&T, Samsung, Nikon, Oracle, Penguin Group, Disney Book Group, Hyperion Books, Honeywell, Dun & Bradstreet, Scott's Miracle-Gro, Nestlé, and Reebok.
Vice President, Product Management. City of Industry, CA. March 2001 – December 2014
- Invented the first ever web-based grade book and attendance software in K-12 education. Highly scalable and delivered under a SaaS model, the grade book software was embraced by millions of users.
- Supplied project management and leadership for engineering and design teams. Responsibilities included leading UX design, functional requirement definition, quality assurance, and managing budgets and timelines for both development and implementation.
- Responsible for business development, marketing and sales plans, contract negotiation, partnering and strategic alliances, and managing client expectations during implementation and integration.
BrightStar Information Technology Group, Inc. (BTSR)
Managing Director, eCommerce Practice. Pleasanton, CA. May 1997 – February 2001
- Developed, defined, coordinated, and implemented the scope and deliverables for web-based applications including ecommerce solutions, community portals, and branded websites.
- Responsible for practice profitability, high billable percentages, project oversight, and growth of practice revenue from $2M to $7M in a single year, exceeding quotas in all measurable areas.
- Supplied hands-on project management establishing functional requirements, user interface definitions, creative direction, managing development staff, and testing application functionality.
- Negotiated, established, and managed strategic channel partnerships with technology vendors including Microsoft, BroadVision, and Allaire [now Adobe].
Einstein Digital Media
President / Co-Founder. Lafayette, LA. July 1996 – May 1997
- Developed, managed, and ultimately sold a profitable web design firm noted for innovative ecommerce storefronts and web-based application development. BrightStar acquired Einstein in 1997.
- Worked closely with client management, marketing, and merchandising teams to define application and website functionality while providing strategic vision related to business and technology integration.
- Provided operational management, leadership, project management, project scheduling, staffing, and oversight for multiple simultaneous client projects on aggressive timelines.
Co-Founder. Lafayette, LA. February 1995 – June 1997
- Envisioned, designed, developed, and ultimately sold a leading online business that remains the largest, most prestigious vendor of golf balls and related equipment on the Internet.
- Developed and executed a successful business and marketing plan during the earliest days of ecommerce by realizing unprecedented sales and exposure while maintaining profitability from inception.
USI MicroAge Computers
Manager, Web Design Services. Lafayette, LA. December 1994 - June 1996
- Managed an early-entry website development solution center. Websites developed here gained international recognition.
- Developed and managed a helpdesk services team. Performed problem solving and troubleshooting through coaching and one-on-one training focused on promoting client understanding.
United States Marine Corps Reserve
Corporal. July 1987 - July 1993
- Served in the Persian Gulf and Kuwait in combat operations during Desert Shield / Desert Storm in TOW Platoon, 23rd Marines, 5th Marine Expeditionary Brigade.
- Faced high-pressure, life-or-death situations.
- Ph.D. coursework in English. University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Emphasis in Technical Writing.
- M.A. in English. Northwestern State University. Emphasis in Technical Writing. 1994.
- B.A. in English. Northwestern State University. Emphasis in Composition and Rhetoric. 1992.
Copyright © 2017. Duplication of this actively monitored content is strictly prohibited and aggressively pursued. Los Angeles Photographer Rob Greer, 1439 Las Lunas St, Pasadena, CA 91106 - (626) 523-3123 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Privacy - Terms