Terranea Resort Photographer
Looking for a wedding photographer for your event at Terranea Resort? You've come to the right place!
If you're getting married and your wedding venue is Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, I hope that you'll consider me as your event photographer. I've photographed many weddings at this venue and I'm very familiar with the property and how to make the most amazing wedding photographs here.
The Terranea Resort is located on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. On a clear day, you can look out and see Catalina Island. Although this wedding venue feels like it's a secluded and far from the hustle and bustle of civilization, it's less than thirty minutes from Los Angeles.
The rooms of Terranea Resort are absolutely gorgeous and they are simply ideal for my style of photography when it comes to photographing brides and grooms getting ready for their wedding day.
The rooms are available in bungalows, casitas, and villas with and many feature hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings and amazing window light—many of which have views of the Pacific Ocean.
Terranea is a 102-acre private hotel that features public cliff and beach access. As a wedding venue, you'll see Mediterranean influences in its architecture, particularly in rooms with private terraces and rooms with outdoor fireplaces.
This southern wedding venue California also has resort amenities including a nine-hole golf course an oceanfront spa, three swimming pools, and eight restaurants and bars.
For your wedding ceremony, you can walk down an aisle near to a bluff and exchange vows with your fiancé under a magnificent pergola.
After the wedding ceremony, you can then adjourn to an outdoor patio for your cocktail hour and then move inside to the Palos Verdes Grand Ballroom or the Marineland Ballroom. Some of the wedding venue amenities unique to Terranea include:
- Talented teams of catering staff and culinary geniuses who orchestrate every detail and perfect every menu.
- Spectacular outdoor wedding and reception locations that overlook the Pacific Ocean.
- Huge stylish ballrooms that feature well groomed reception lawns, amazing ocean views, and excellent outdoor to indoor flow.
- Excellent rehearsal dinner locations including this highly regarded restaurant, mar'sel.
- To reduce your wedding receptions expenses, the dance floor, stages, tables, and chairs are all provided at no charge to you or your fiancé.
- Selection of linens, stemware, and flatware suitable for any reception or occasion.
Within driving distance are many of the attractions that have made Los Angeles and Southern California famous including Disneyland, the Santa Monica pier, Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive, and major sporting venues like the Staples Center, Dodger Field, and Angels Stadium.