Wedding Photography Contract
As a wedding photographer, protect yourself and your clients by using the best wedding photography contract available anywhere.
- reviewed by 4 attorneys
- simple to use
- instant delivery via email
- available in universal Rich Text Format (RTF)
- sample form for client information
- same-sex wedding compatible
- natural language (not legalese)
- modify the document terms to suit your needs
- integrates with online contract-signing platforms like Shootproof
- used for more than a decade by professional wedding photographers
- free updates for one year
- 10-pages of content
- over 90 clauses
- 5000+ words
- non-refundable retainers
- liquidated damages
- cancellation terms
- payment timeframes
- parent payments
- sales tax
- tax changes
- nsf charges
- replacement photographers
- second photographers
- parallel coverage
- acts of God
- lost photos
- usage rights
- social media usage
- vendor use of photos
- client cooperation
- client model release
- guest model release
- non-disclosure agreement
- products no longer available
- price changes
- online galleries
- printing services
- retouching services
- photo lists
- client requests
- timeline confirmation
- artistic interpretations
- limitation of photos released
- number of photos delivered
- client appearance
- guest appearance
- decor appearance
- schedule issues & late clients
- garment damage
- who or what may not be photographed
- photographer attire
- sole right to still photography
- photography or videography priority
- restroom breaks
- additional coverage / overtime
- road construction delays
- resort fees
- parking reimbursements
- hotel minimums
- airlines and flights
- rental cars
- inducements / bribes
- travel time
- electrical power
- safe working environments
- firearms policy
- damage to equipment
- liability insurance
- additional insurance
- oppressive venue requirements
- external restrictions by officials
- photo permits
- conflicting contracts
- defamatory statements
- engagement sessions
- album delivery timeframes
- album changes, upsells & warranty
- logos in albums
- product failures
- product delivery terms
- RAW photo delivery
- independent contractor info
- limitation of liability
- legally-binding arrangements
- ... and more
This is the best sample wedding photography contract that you’ll find anywhere. In fact, if you buy this contract and in the next six-months find and purchase a wedding contract elsewhere that's more comprehensive, I'll refund your original purchase price—guaranteed!
This wedding photographer sample contract is a living, changing document. As I receive suggestions from legal professionals and photographers around the world, I make continual updates and improvements to the document. I'd like to keep you updated too. With this idea in mind, when you buy this downloadable document, you’ll receive periodic change notifications for up to one year from your purchase date.
This wedding photography contract is a sample template developed over the last decade. It includes more clauses covering more areas of wedding photography than any other similar document available anywhere. Protect yourself. Protect your family. Protect your business today.
Here are a few reviews from real wedding photographers just like you who have had a close look at our sample contract and who wanted to share their opinions with you.
Dina Douglass of Andrena Photography
The Wedding Photographer Contract is the best written and most comprehensive contract I've ever seen. It literally covers every scenario a wedding photographer might encounter, and takes care to ensure that both the photographer and the client are protected. The detail and thought behind this contract could have only come from the mind of Rob Greer and the talented attorneys who worked on this document. Even if you don't want to use every clause, you can easily cut and paste sections to put together a contract that works for you. I wish I'd had this contract when I started my business because it covers so many things I never thought of. The contract helps any photography studio minimize risk by providing clear and explanatory language that eliminates the potential for misunderstandings between parties. I have seen so many photographers end up in horrible situations because their contract wasn't clear and didn't use appropriate contractual language. The extraordinary detail in this contract is backed by 10+ years of professional photography experience and includes the expertise and input of four attorneys. It puts amateur contracts to shame, and it goes without saying that the minute I saw this contract, I scrapped my old contract. If you're a wedding photographer, this is the only contract that makes sense.
Luke Edmonson of Edmonson Weddings
We've all been there. You're searching for a wedding photography contract template don't know which one is best. You're smart enough to know that as a photographer, your wedding photography agreement is the first step in setting the clients expectations from the start. Not only do they prevent misunderstandings, but they also help you get paid, and you've figured out this is a business, after all, right? Sure, you can grab a free contract online, which typically has some disclaimer that it "hasn't been reviewed by a lawyer." Save your time and potential heartache by investing in Rob Greer's complete and comprehensive contract. Make the decision to protect yourself and clients, not just from the expected, but the unexpected. A quick review and you'll see it goes well beyond the standard nuts & bolts to conversationally but legally address the myriad of situations that may arise in today's modern landscape. If you are in this business long enough, something is not going to go according to plans. Give yourself the security of being protected, and your clients the peace of mind of knowing what to expect.
Kris Mae of KM Photography NYC
Rob’s contract was very insightful and full of curated “terms and conditions” that truly apply to the event/wedding photography industry in ways that we don’t always consider. It also worked really well with my ShootProof contract template system where I could modify and add to it with ease. I highly recommend purchasing the affordable download whether you are new to our industry or are a seasoned pro that just needs to update and modernize your current contract.
When you buy this sample wedding photographer contract, it will be delivered to your inbox automatically within 5 minutes. Before purchasing this document, you must first agree to our Terms & Conditions and our Legal Disclaimers. Please review these terms carefully!
This contract is for the sole use of the individual or company purchasing this document. The contents of the document are protected by international copyright law. Distribution or publication of individual clauses or the whole document is strictly prohibited. As the entire document is delivered immediately upon purchase, refunds are unavailable except in any case where the terms of the Money-Back Guarantee are met.
- Rob Greer is not an attorney and Rob Greer Photography is not a law firm.
- Rob Greer cannot provide you with legal advice, explanations, opinions, or recommendations. Please contact a licensed attorney for all legal matters.
- Transactions with Rob Greer Photography are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship and any transaction with this website does not create an attorney-client relationship.
- The documents provided by this website are intended to provide you with self-help information designed to assist you in the preparation of your own business documents. After preparing your own documents, you should consult with a licensed attorney. The information contained in the documents should not be considered legal advice.
- This information is not a substitute for the advice of a licensed attorney. If you prepare your own business documents based on this information, you should submit those documents to a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction for further review. Some contract clauses may not be enforceable in your jurisdiction.
- Rob Greer and Rob Greer Photography cannot guarantee the validity or enforceability of information included in the documents available on this website.
- Rob Greer and Rob Greer Photography are not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage related to your use of this website or the documents provided by this website.
- Rob Greer and Rob Greer Photography are not responsible for any claims, damages, lawsuits, or disputes that may arise from the use of the documents provided on this website.
- This use of information and documents provided on this website is at your own risk.
Copyright © 2017. Duplication of this actively monitored content is strictly prohibited and aggressively pursued. Los Angeles Photographer Rob Greer, 1439 Las Lunas St, Pasadena, CA 91106 - (626) 523-3123 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Privacy