Houston Studio: Arts District
My Houston photography studio is located in The Silos at Sawyer Yards in the Washington Avenue Arts District.
Located just three minutes from Houston’s downtown business district, The Silos at Sawyer Yards is a creative community housed in a former grain silo facility where 97 photographers, artists, and creatives work daily.
My studio address is:
My photo studio is perfect for most product photography, individual headshots, and editorial portraits. It measures 14' x 23'(322 square feet) and boasts 14' ceilings plus a large skylight.
The studio is climate-controlled, professional, organized, secure, private, and offers shared bathroom access.
Enter the building through the front door only. Other doors are locked at all times. For weekend or evening appointments, please call when you arrive as the front entry door is locked.
Plentiful free parking is always available. If the front lot is full, additional parking is available to the side and rear of the building or at 2101 Winter Street.
Here are step-by-step instructions describing how to find my studio inside The Silos complex.
- Enter through the orange door on the west side of the building.
- After entering the door, proceed straight for 80'
- Turn left, and walk 100' to the hallway intersection.
- Turn right, and then proceed 100' to the stairs (located on your right).
- Climb 21 stairs to Level 2 (the mezzanine floor). No elevator is available.
- Turn right at the top of the stairs.
- Walk straight for 26' where you'll find my studio door (#141).
- Come inside.
Here's a location map. The orange arrows on this map indicate how to find my photography studio.
Here are a few interior and exterior location photos. This is what you'll see when you visit my studio.