Houston Studio: Arts District
My Houston photography studio is located in The Silos at Sawyer Yards.
Located just three minutes from Houston’s downtown business district, The Silos at Sawyer Yards is a creative community housed in a former grain silo facility where 97 photographers, artists, and creatives work daily.
My photo studio is perfect for most product photography, individual headshots, and editorial portraits. It measures 14' x 23'(322 square feet) and boasts 14' ceilings plus a large skylight.
If your project requires a larger studio or amenities I can't provide at my downtown studio, I'm also available for on-site work at your location or at a rented studio.
Amenities and prices for rental studios vary greatly according to budget, sensibilities, and your project requirements. I'll help you choose the appropriate location.
For on-site photography, an additional setup fee of $250 is required. A travel fee of $100 per hour may also apply for photography more than 20 miles from my downtown Houston studio or my west-side home studio.
Enter the building through the front door only. Other doors are locked at all times. For weekend or evening appointments, please call when you arrive as the front entry door is locked.
Plentiful free parking is always available. If the front lot is full, additional parking is available to the side and rear of the building or at 2101 Winter Street.
Here are step-by-step instructions describing how to find my studio inside The Silos complex.
- Enter through the orange door on the west side of the building.
- After entering the door, proceed straight for 80'
- Turn left, and walk 100' to the hallway intersection.
- Turn right, and then proceed 100' to the stairs (located on your right).
- Climb 21 stairs to Level 2 (the mezzanine floor). No elevator is available.
- Turn right at the top of the stairs.
- Walk straight for 26' where you'll find my studio door (#141).
- Come inside.