Safe Space Policy
My studio is a non threatening and supportive space for visitors, clients, students, vendors, and volunteers.
Oppressive behavior isn’t tolerated by Rob Greer Photography.
Oppressive behavior includes discriminatory conduct that demeans, harms, marginalizes, or threatens based on ability, age, appearance, cultural background, education, ethnicity, gender, immigration status, language, nationality, parental status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
If you experience abuse, assault, or harassment or if you feel someone is interfering with your participation or presence in my studio, please let me know in person, via email, through text message, or via any other means.
When you visit my studio, you must agree to the following guidelines:
- Assault, discrimination, harassment, and threats aren’t tolerated.
- Respect backgrounds, beliefs, economic status, experiences, gender identity, opinions, sexual preference, and social status.
- Respect physical boundaries. Don’t touch anyone without express permission.
- Change your behavior if someone shares that you’re making them uncomfortable.
- Drugs, smoking, and weapons aren’t permitted on studio property.
- Alcohol is permitted during official events only.
If you’re unable to follow these guidelines, you must leave my studio.
If you have suggested additions or improvements to this Safe Space Policy (aka Safe-space Policy, Safer Space Policy, Positive Space Policy), please contact me today.