Houston Boudoir Photographer
I create empowering fine art boudoir portraits using contrasting characteristics of chiaroscuro.
Using light and dark (chiaroscuro), my boudoir photography accentuates the positive in every subject—regardless of height, weight, or body shape.
GQ Magazine Photo Editor Jolanta Alberty flattered me when she said my boudoir photography "brings a level of sophistication to the erotic."
When I'm behind my camera, I see the nude human form as an elegant, beautiful, and sometimes surprising collection of shapes and shadows—one associated with sensuous rather than sexual contexts.
I take my work ethic seriously and guarantee professionalism.
Here are frequently asked questions about my fine art boudoir photography. For answers to other questions I've not considered, please call or email.
Nude, implied nude, and draped nude work best with my fine art style.
Trust and comfort are everything. Men and women I photograph often mention that they almost immediately feel at ease during these empowering portrait sessions.
Once you're ready, I'll leave the room while you change or disrobe. When you're ready, you'll let me know. Then we'll begin making photographs.
I also offer environmental locations featuring bedrooms, bathtubs, showers, or outdoor landscapes. Those alternative interior locations require additional fees of $200 to $500 depending on the location you select.
When your session is complete and after I've adjusted and corrected your photos, you'll then view and download your images from your private online gallery.
However, I recognize some people prefer color photography. Therefore, I'll provide both black & white and color images. You'll choose which photos you love best.
These recommendations offer helpful guidance. They aren't requirements.
- Wear loose-fitting travel clothing and jewelry.
- Bring lots of lingerie. Many choices beat too few.
- Mesh or lace two-piece, form-fitting lingerie or underwear works best.
- Manicures and pedicures are recommended.
- Choose makeup and hairstyles that fit the real you.
- Black & white photos positively accentuate dark eye and lip makeup.
- Get a good night’s sleep before your session.
- Remember your robe. You’ll need it.
- Arrive with hair and makeup ready.
- Moisturize. Everywhere and often.
- Shave and wax carefully.
How to Book Me
Let's create amazing photographs together. Simply contact me when you're ready and we'll get started.