Product Photography Pricing
For most projects, product photography prices are based on the time required to photograph all of your products.
For large projects, usage and additional fees may also apply. Basic services include:
- product photography by Rob Greer
- full-size JPG files provided via download
- selection and correction of captured photographs
- online gallery of corrected photographs
- basic lighting setup
- color accurate capture
- choice of solid color background
- clipping and retouching is available for an additional fee
The time required for your project will vary based on the difficulty of photographing each product.
To receive a basic estimate, please contact me and provide the following information:
- what kinds of objects need to be photographed
- how many objects need to be photographed
- how many angles are needed for each object
- if multiple angles are required, how much precision is required
- are the objects are opaque, reflective, clear, or a mixture of all three
- where will the objects be photographed
- is clipping or retouching required
- where and how will the images be used (usage)
- link to a website with images featuring your product (or similar products) or a smartphone photo of your product
Clients typically choose my home studio as their preferred product photography location. In the interest of full disclosure, "home studio" is a fancy marketing term for my well-organized, clean garage connected to my craftsman bungalow in Pasadena. My home studio is not climate controlled, but it offers an excellent space perfectly suited for most product photography. Most of the product photography on my website was created in my home studio.
For on-site product photography at your location, an additional setup fee of $250 is required. A travel fee of $100 per hour may also apply for on-site product photography more than 10 miles from my home studio in Pasadena.
If you require a professional studio, some of my favorite locations in Los Angeles include Nobo, Smashbox Studios, Studio 1342, Siren Studios, Avenue Six Studios, 5th and Sunset LA, and Aesthesia Studios. Amenities (and prices) for these studios vary greatly so your budget and sensibilities may influence which studio you'd like to use for your project.
For remote studio product photography, an additional setup fee of $250 is required. A travel fee of $100 per hour may also apply for on-site product photography more than 10 miles from my home studio in Pasadena.
State sales tax is not collected assuming electronic delivery of all files. Pricing and policy information is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2017. Duplication of this actively monitored content is strictly prohibited and aggressively pursued. Los Angeles Photographer Rob Greer, 1439 Las Lunas St, Pasadena, CA 91106 - (626) 523-3123 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Privacy