It might rain on your wedding day. And that would suck if you're dreaming about amazing outdoor portraits.
I've photographed weddings where rain-related stress made couples incredibly unhappy. And that makes everybody else unhappy.
To prevent rain-out disappointment, I'll provide you with a free 90-minute couple's portrait session if your outdoor wedding-day portraits can't happen. With that raincheck in hand, you can stop worrying about those photos and continue with your big day.
By the way, I invented free raincheck wedding portraits. I'm the only Houston wedding photographer offering this service. You saw it here first!
There are a few conditions you should consider.
- The offer applies if rain prevents all planned couple's portraits.
- You must obtain any location-specific raincheck permits or permissions.
- Travel fees may apply for locations 20+ miles from my home studio.
- This offer expires three weeks after the wedding.
- Scheduling is subject to availability.
- You must wear your wedding attire.
- This is a couple's only offer. No wedding party or family members.