It might rain on your wedding day. And that would suck if you're dreaming about amazing outdoor portraits.
I've photographed weddings where rain-related stress made couples incredibly unhappy. And that makes everybody else unhappy.
To prevent rain-out disappointment, I'll provide you with a discounted 90-minute couple's portrait session if your outdoor wedding-day portraits can't happen. That means that you'll only pay my standard portrait photography rate instead of my wedding photography rate. With that raincheck in hand, you can stop worrying about those photos and continue with your big day.
By the way, I invented discounted raincheck wedding portraits. I'm the only Houston wedding photographer offering this service. You saw it here first!
There are a few conditions you should consider.
- The offer applies if rain prevents all planned couple's portraits.
- You must obtain any location-specific raincheck permits or permissions.
- Travel fees may apply for locations 20+ miles from my home studio.
- This offer expires three weeks after the wedding.
- Scheduling is subject to availability.
- You must wear your wedding attire.
- This is a couple's only offer. No wedding party or family members.